LODESTAR INTERNATIONAL IS HIRING AGAIN IN MIDLAND/ODESSA
Lodestar International is an innovator of oilfield technology. We are a small team that enjoys having fun, working hard, and being better than the rest. Currently our Drilling Solutions Department is looking to expand due to traction even in this down market. YES! You read that correctly we are expanding even in this down market. Now we are looking for the best personnel the industry has to offer. Those that like doing things in the oilfield the old way or are afraid of new technology need not apply.
Field Engineer MAIN ROLE
We need an operational lead to visit rig sites to program and download data from drilling dynamics tools.
- Must have worked as a field engineer
- Working knowledge of drilling rig site operations
- Directional drilling or MWD experience
- DWD - Dynamics while Drilling experience a plus
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse group including customers, managers, contractors and well site personnel
- Ability to work independently in an environment under pressure and where priorities change quickly
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks
- Basic to intermediate level computer skills
- Must be located in or be willing to relocate to Midland/Odessa area.
Click Here to Apply