Lodestar International Is Hiring Two Field Engineers in Midland/Odessa
Lodestar International is an innovator in oilfield technology. We are a small team that takes pride in providing the best tools and service in the industry. Our Dynamics While Drilling (DWD) Department is growing due to our continued traction in the Drilling market. As such, we are looking for two self-motivated engineers to help us support our operations in the West Texas area.
We need an operational lead to visit rig sites to program and download data from drilling dynamics tools.
- Must have worked as a field engineer
- Working knowledge of drilling rig site operations
- Directional drilling or MWD experience
- DWD - Dynamics while Drilling experience a plus
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Must be self-motivated
- Able to communicate effectively with diverse group including customers, managers, contractors and well site personnel
- Ability to work independently in an environment under pressure and where priorities change quickly
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand basic English
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks
- Basic to intermediate level computer skills
- Must be located in or be willing to relocate to Midland/Odessa area.